According to a survey I sent out last month, the number one thing that everyone seems to struggle with when it comes to social media is what on earth to tweet or post about each day?!
Using social media to raise your awareness relies on creativity and consistency. You need to be active daily, posting regularly and posting things others will be interested in.
Having managed more than 20 social media accounts over the last 3.5 years, I have had to be pretty good at content generation! Things that definitely help:
1. A brand that is busy – gives you lots to talk about in terms of events
2. A brand that is growing - you can mention lovely new stockists
3. A brand that is loved – people want to tell you how fab it is and so tweet you and take photos of them with your brand (you can then share or re-tweet)
4. An award winning brand - you have awards to show off
5. A brand with great photography and imagery – this makes visual posts far more attractive which drives awareness
6. A brand that recognizes the value of social media – time and investment is allocated to social media as they know it works for them
But if you don’t have any of the above, or only a few, what then? Well luckily I have come to the rescue!
Available now is a free downloadable pdf ‘30 tweets for 30 days’. So, for free, you get 30 ideas for terrific tweets (or Facebook posts) that you can tailor to your business! You can choose one each day, tick them off and then re-use them each month. All I ask in return is for you to sign up to my newsletter where you will be the first to hear about more fabulous freebies plus be the first to hear about the launch of The Artisan Academy- online training classes that will help you learn to become a social media ninja, build your brand and take your business to the next level.
Just pop over to the freebie page by clicking here and you’ll see it along with other fabulous freebies.
Your first task is to tweet me @lisafromklarity to let me know that you've downloaded this free resource and don't forget to let me know you get on.
Lisa from Klarity x